Love for children,
Peace of mind for you,
Our Mission Statement
To provide excellent care and quality educational experiences so that all children can achieve their personal potential in a happy and secure environment.
Aims and Objectives
- To ensure the provision of a loving, stable environment, in which children feel relaxed and happy, enabling the development of a positive self-image and respect for others.
- To offer the opportunities for children to learn at their own pace and become as independent as possible.
- To encourage an atmosphere of co-operation by providing interesting, stimulating and carefully planned group activities for the children to enjoy in the company of others of their own age.
- To promote equal opportunities in all areas.
- To understand the needs of parents by sharing information on a regular basis and ensuring that parents are made to feel welcome in the nursery at all times.
- To provide a nutritious diet for all children including those with any special dietary requirements or allergies.
- To provide well-qualified and caring staff.
- To adhere to and surpass the expectations of Ofsted (Office for Standards in Education) with regards to facilities available, safety, standard of care and education, hygiene and interpersonal relationships.
- To equip children with the necessary skills which will be required when starting school.